CDA Self-Study Assignments
CDA Credential Settings:
Infant/Toddler Credential: Young infants (0-8 months), Mobile infants (9-17 months) & Toddlers (18-36 months)
Preschool Credential: Preschool children 3-5 years old
Family Child Care Credential: Infants, Toddlers & Preschoolers
CDA Credential Requirement!
Please secure a copy of your High School Diploma/Transcript or GED Transcript, it is mandatory for the completion of the CDA Program.
MI Registry Training Registration and Records
www.miregistry.org, create an account!
1. Please complete the Health and Safety Training for Licensed Child Care Providers Course 1 and Course 2.
2. Go to miregistry.org, log-on to your personal account, click Reports. Please email your Miregistry Transcript for the completed Health and Safety Courses and email as soon as possible.
ProSolutions Training Courses at www.prosolutionstraining.com
1. Click, Get Started and create a new account.
2. Log-on your personal account and click Subscriptions and complete the assigned courses.
3. Please do not print your individual certificates, email your ProSolutions Transcript after you complete the Course Groups.